Livres Maths/Physique pour la sup

vous avez des questions sur la vie en prépa ?
tranthe

Livres Maths/Physique pour la sup

Message par tranthe » 12 sept. 2017 18:30

How youthful are you nowadays?

I am not very youthful anymore I am 25. It sucks.

Still living in Hillcrest? what size skateboard

Yeah. I live right alongside Poway.

NorCal or SoCal?

Both. All California may be the shit.

I hear skaters from Hillcrest saying there is not any spots there anymore. How would you cope with that?

There are numerous spots, simply take time to look. They are continuously building shit around here so new spots keep appearing.

Your last Real ad was you pissing round the Hillcrest Police vehicle. What is the story behind that?

Yeah, which was pretty crazy. I had been telling Erection disorder Dominick for a lot of days that folks needed to achieve this, thinking how rad that may be by having an ad, as well as in individuals days it had been an account. It had been pretty sketchy really, however observed this cop vehicle forever in exactly the same position each day so that you can the skatepark. Well, I known as up Erection disorder everyday that people discovered it there right up until he was like, "Okay, let us do that shit."

Next you'll have to one up that by pushing a deuce across the hood.

That may be insane. I am still wishing I do not find some good cop inside my door searching personally from that specific.

There have been no run-ins while using the police next? Appears like youthful kid could point that to his parents around where you reside and it also could return to the cops like, "Hey, JT skates the Poway park constantly.Inch The cops may be searching to meet your requirements.

It is exactly what i'm saying. The dude's vehicle was grapple with the Poway park. I'm wishing he does not possess a boy that skates or anything.

Possibly you've received a ticket for skateboarding getting a cop?

I have was a lot. It sucks. I just compensated one a few days ago. I used to be skating a place in Chattanooga, TN, and our friend broke his leg when i used to be getting kicked out. We wanted him for that hospital along with a cop proven up and gave a lot of us tickets. Even Henry, who had previously been prone to have surgery on his leg, got one.

Damn, the cops are callous sometimes. Fuck Them then. best complete skateboards

Yeah, right.

Are you able to skate everyday?

Yes. Unless of course obviously clearly I am really hurt.

Will you've got a local park or are you able to skate some company's indoor training facility?

I skate the Poway park almost everyday once i am home. The Vox outdoors training facility is sick, too. Each time I am going there there's another random sketchy obstacle a thief made.

Are you currently presently on the journey with Drehobl? I heard something about him getting naked inside the bar in Japan.

I wasn't there for that one. He's pretty crazy. Each time I am happening journeys with him, shit similar to this constantly happens. Once she got real drunk and pissed in Jim Thiebaud's vehicle although acquiring a visit home. He did not know he achieved it for like 3 or 4 a few days. Someone told him after hearing it from Jim. I don't think he's ever mentioned it to Jim. What's he vulnerable to say, "Sorry, dude"? Jim described the truly amazing factor concerning this was that, within the whole ride home, Dan was saying how rad Krooked was--getting Jim all stoked. Then after he left there is a puddle inside the seat. Holy shit--basically did that, I may have been began Real instantly. There's something only Corpsy will accomplish.

Watching the Vox videos, they appears to acquire methods from one another. What methods perhaps you have learned from Navarrette?

If possibly I can convey more from individuals dudes. They're gnarly. I have attempted individuals dual citizenships a good deal and done only a couple of. This is often a Navs maneuver. I can perform handouts, but that is a Blender one.

How about Hewitt?

If possibly. I do not think anybody across the team tries obtaining anything he's doing. up anything he's doing.

Has anybody ever mistaken you for optimum Schaaf round the Real tour?

Incidentally, that shit happens constantly.

How's it filming for the Vox videos that come out each month?

It's awesome. It's type of rad how every video features a couple of people they concentrate on. It provides time for the next someone to be offered so rapidly. For me we'll just take action around volume four, maybe perform full-length later on.

How about Real, are you currently presently presently focusing on a totally new video?

It is precisely what I am really trying to focus on right now. That needs to be out after summer time time time it will be a whole-length video so everybody have a very full part.

Along with footwear released on Vox?

It'll be inside the summer time time time '08.

You're to possess actual money.

Ha ha.

When will you purchase a house?

That shit's solution of my league. Lots of to consider and funds.

Would you've got a small-ramp or put some concrete outdoors?

This really is really the only real reason I'd require a house: backyard small-ramp barbeques.

There's a inclination to bet when you are trying a trick. What is the most you've lost betting round the trick, and they are you good for that dough?

Yeah, For me I owe you a great deal. I am well suited for it, I promise. I just require an chance to have it fixed.

What video or photo dudes are you able to still owe?

You, Erection disorder ... I know Mike Burnett's bummed on me. Morf technically owns my identity however think I won it back. I am virtually fucked. For me I owe Erection disorder probably most likely probably the most.

5 top pro skaters you idolize? how to ride skateboards

Pat Duffy, Matt Hensley, Guy Mariano, Peter Hewitt, and Dan Drehobl.

In your opinion, who'd the very best video part in 2007?

Guy Mariano.

Are you going to roll forever?

I'll roll 'til I die.
Dernière modification par tranthe le 21 sept. 2017 11:42, modifié 1 fois.

Profil de l'utilisateur : Élève de lycée

Re: Livres Maths/Physique pour la sup

Message par guihub » 12 sept. 2017 20:22

Si t'es motivé je te conseille de bosser le J'intègre (Dunod) en physique, long mais très complet avec des exercices excellents.

CIV - PCSI
Clemenceau - PSI*

Répondre