Abstract tipe

Message par Nounouvch » 10 juin 2019 23:49

Salut,
je cherche un exemple sur comment rédiger un abstract
Merci

Profil de l'utilisateur : Professionnel

Re: Abstract tipe

Message par Hibiscus » 11 juin 2019 02:07

Le modèle A&A (et ses dérivés) est toujours bien, que ce soit au niveau de la publication dans ces journaux de qualité, ou dans des minis-projets comme un TIPE, sauf instructions explicites. Il a l'avantage de se plier à la fois aux études très théoriques, voire purement analytiques, comme à de l'exclusivement expérimental/observationnel.

Une ou deux phrases max par portion.

Context
Aim
Methods
Results
Conclusions

Je ne sais plus si c'est demandé avant dans le TIPE, mais, si ça ne l'est pas, ajouter deux-trois mots-clés en fin (s'il reste des mots) est souvent bienvenu.

Exemple tout à fait clean (1806.04085). Phrases courtes, une à deux phrases max, claires, précises, concises, ça dit ce qui se passe, la situation/problème, pourquoi il fait ce qu'il a fichu, un peu comment il l'a fichu, et ce qu'il a compris, ce qu'on doit en retenir.

Context.
SPOILER:
A large fraction of the interstellar medium can be characterized as a multiphase medium. The neutral hydrogen gas is bistable
with a cold and warm neutral medium (CNM and WNM respectively) but there is evidence for an additional phase at intermediate
temperatures, a lukewarm neutral medium (LNM) that is thermally unstable.
Aims.
SPOILER:
We use all sky data from the HI4PI survey to separate these neutral H i phases with the aim to determine their distribution and
phase fractions f in the local interstellar medium.
Methods.
SPOILER:
HI4PI observations, gridded on an nside = 1024 HEALPix grid, were decomposed into Gaussian components. From the
frequency distribution of the velocity dispersions we infer three separate linewidth regimes. Accordingly we extract the H i line
emission corresponding to the CNM, LNM, and WNM. We generateed all-sky maps of these phases in the local H i gas with −8 <
vLSR < 8 km s−1.
Results.
SPOILER:
Each of the H i phases shows distinct structures on all scales. The LNM never exists as a single phase but contributes on
average 41% of the H i. The CNM is prominent only for 22% of the sky, contributes there on average 34% but locally up to 60% of
the H i and is associated with dust at temperatures Tdust ∼ 18.6 K. Embedded cold filaments show a clear anti-correlation between
CNM and LNM. Also the smoothly distributed WNM is anti-correlated with the CNM. It contributes for the rest of the sky 39% with
dust associated at temperatures Tdust ∼ 19.4 K.
Conclusions.
SPOILER:
The CNM in filaments exists on small scales. Here the observed anti-correlation between LNM and CNM implies that
both, filaments and the surrounding more extended LNM, must have a common origin.
Key words.
SPOILER:
ISM: general – ISM: structure – ISM: dust – ISM: clouds
Masséna (PC*) -- X15 -- Spatial.

Répondre